Ozmo is seeking a resourceful, meticulous and passionate Lead Generation Specialist to join our growing team. As Lead Generation Specialist, you will be focused on generating qualified leads, planning and executing marketing campaigns and conducting regular reporting and analysis. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work alongside the new business, customer success and product teams to position Ozmo and its products as best-in-class.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Generate qualified enterprise leads through primarily inbound marketing tactics across channels to fill the top of the sales funnel
- Design and run marketing experiments to test new programs with quantifiable results
- Implement automation and documented processes where possible to get scale out of marketing programs
- Maintain meticulous records of lead activity and progression within Ozmo’s CRM, Copper
- Conduct thorough reporting and analysis to consistently measure and inform stakeholders of the success and ROI of all marketing activities
- Work with teammates to create professional, valuable content in formats that include white papers, slide decks, video and blog posts to drive continual engagement with prospects and customers
- Follow Ozmo brand standards to ensure consistency and professionalism in all communications
- Gather and process critical insights from prospects and customers to inform Ozmo’s strategic roadmap
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing events, including conference exhibitions
- Support the Director of Marketing on various items and projects as needed
- Manage and plan your work in Jira in two-week marketing team sprints
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Three or more years experience in marketing or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and solve problems independently, taking accountability for your work
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to adhere to and champion brand standards
- Experience with CRM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mailchimp and other common marketing software
- Experience marketing enterprise B2B software is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies or Jira is a plus
This is an onsite position and will be based in Blacksburg, VA or Austin, TX. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.