Ozmo seeks an experienced and dynamic Program Manager to join our growing team. As Program Manager, you will be focused on all aspects of day to day delivery and customer service for our customers at Ozmo. This role is specifically focused on the administration of our client’s device support programs. You will report directly to the Director of Accounts and work cross-functionally within Ozmo to ensure value delivery for our customer programs.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives’ of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves on doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Own the relationships with our essential and premium customers
- Champion customer program growth and program support value
- Be the voice of the customer internally to advocate for customer focus items
- Ensure value delivery and Return on Investment (ROI) for customer programs
- Monitor customer forecasting, customer product utilization, and customer sentiment
- Be attuned to customer needs and provide platform adoption and solution recommendations
Requirements and qualifications
- Must be passionate about technology
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- PMP Certification or Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or similar degree
- Experience in fast-paced environments with many moving parts
- Four or more years of experience in project management or account management
- Familiarity with the wireless telecom market, the high-tech space, or SaaS solution
This is an onsite position and can be based in Blacksburg, VA or Austin, TX. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.