Ozmo is seeking a motivated, resourceful Technical Product Manager to join our growing team. As Technical Product Manager, you will be focused on working with our core product development team on a daily basis, serving as the scrum product owner and translating the strategic direction from the product manager into actionable user stories. You will report directly to the core product manager and work alongside our experience design team to extend the reach and effectiveness of our answers platform.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Work with the product manager to write user stories and elaborate requirements
- Assist in the development of acceptance tests and be available to the development teams to clarify ambiguity around product requirements
- Facilitate product planning and design workshops
- Conduct acceptance testing to validate solutions and confirm that customer experience standards are maintained
- Ensure the delivered product aligns with product vision and customer expectations
- Coordinate agile ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and release planning throughout the product development lifecycle
- Provide visibility into the business and technical metrics that quantify the success of the product
- Work with stakeholders on product and launch materials for new and refreshed products
Requirements and qualifications
- Two or more years direct experience with agile software development practices
- A passion for identifying and solving user problems and driving product adoption
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on technical architecture and design topics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent judgement and proven ability to influence others with analytical skills are critical to success within this position
- Ability to analyze data and derive meaningful insights
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their families. Come see why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.