Ozmo is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team. As a Product Manager, you will be focused on deeply understanding market problems and framing those problems for the team, managing priorities to maximize the value delivered to our customers and helping to drive the vision, strategy and roadmap. You will report directly to the VP of Product and work alongside other product managers, product designers and engineering team members to expand our product suite.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Understand customer needs and market problems in depth
- Represent the voice of our customers and users throughout the company
- Communicate the product vision internally to drive understanding and buy-in
- Inspire and motivate teams to deliver innovative solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Collaborate with design and development teams to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Write user stories for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Coordinate agile ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and release planning throughout the product development lifecycle
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Deliver incremental value to customers while moving towards the company’s vision
- Continually evaluate whether solutions are solving problems
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for questions related to the product
- Work with stakeholders on product and launch materials for new and refreshed products
Requirements and qualifications
- Five or more years experience with agile software development practices
- A passion for identifying and solving user problems and driving product adoption
- Ability to flow effortlessly between the big picture vision and the critical details needed to bring features to market
- Ability to prioritize among many competing initiatives and communicate those prioritization decisions
- Skill to balance user needs with viability, feasibility and desirability from customers
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on technical architecture and design topics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent judgement and proven ability to influence others with analytical skills are critical to success within this position
- Ability to work autonomously with attention to detail and organizational skills
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their families. Come see why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.