Ozmo is seeking an engaging, hands-on Talent Acquisition Lead to help drive our efforts in hiring world class talent. You will play an instrumental part in our ability to scale our business. From pipeline generation to closing candidates, you will own the entire recruitment process and candidate experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of building strong relationships, high team engagement, a history of leading initiatives through collaboration and a passion for hunting for top talent.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Identify top level IT talent through a variety of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Ensure high-touch, customer focused recruitment execution to achieve a seamless candidate and client recruitment experience
- Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse, high-caliber talent to expand our core and developing business
- Manage and enhance college recruiting efforts to include our internship program
- Conduct preliminary screening of qualified candidates, present qualified candidates to the hiring managers and manage the recruiting process to candidate acceptance
- Manage vendor and agency relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools and agencies while also researching new ones for the team to use
- Routinely measure tool usage and ROI of sourcing platforms and make recommendations on renewals, additions and/or terminations
- Build and report out to senior leadership on key recruiting metrics
- Be a team player and adapt as the team grows and evolves
- Partner with Human Resources to build an unmatched on-boarding experience
- Be willing to jump in and help with projects that could be outside of core responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or a related field
- Five years of experience working in a talent organization with direct experience in recruiting operations for a SaaS or technology based services company
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans for highly skilled technology openings
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Resourceful with exceptional problem solving skills and business acumen
- Experience building, revising and delivering recruiting processes in a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to support, interact with and advise senior-level management
- Strong understanding of recruiting-related metrics and reporting
- Advanced skills in data analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Ability to process requests using resourcefulness to find the answers expediently, paying close attention to detail and identifying opportunities to streamline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High standards and a continuous drive to raise the bar, doing so with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Come see why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.