Ozmo is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, Device Coordinator to join our growing team. As Device Coordinator, you will be focused on managing Ozmo's device inventory, staging devices for content production projects and supporting internal and external customers with device needs. You will report directly to the Data Analytics and Insights Director and work alongside the Insights, Content Production and Client Success teams to successfully deliver our device support library products.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Maintain and administer Ozmo device inventory and material handling processes for all assets
- Manage and oversee all inventory receiving and shipping functions
- Perform device operating system and application software updates to ensure impediments are discovered ahead of production
- Communicate clearly to internal and external clients relative to project preparations, device troubleshooting, and staging processes
- Serve as IoT lab administrator to set up and maintain ecosystems
- Serve as the primary technical support resource to Insights, Content Development and Client Success teams concerning hardware inventory and device troubleshooting
- Attend critical planning meetings to align device staging priorities with upcoming content production schedules
- Work in a team environment to meet rigorous internal and external deadlines
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process improvements as part of an Agile team
- Self-manage and assign tasks, seeing through to completion within expected timelines
Requirements and qualifications
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to focus in an open office environment
- Desire to better yourself and the team around you
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to detail
- Degree in a technical field or actively pursuing a degree is preferred
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. You must be legally authorized to work in the US.