Ozmo is seeking a passionate, inquisitive Lean Process Manager to join our growing team. As Lean Process Manager this role is responsible for ensuring optimal productivity of the team by leveraging the benefits of the current processes, in addition to their extensive experience in process improvement and desire to balance data richness and feasibility. This role will be responsible for constant process improvement through identifying work that can be automated, stopped or refined across the organization to identify bottlenecks, investigate and implement improvements. As Lean Process Manager, you will be responsible for coaching and leading the team through change initiatives. The Lean Process Manager will have strong self-initiative, ability to balance work and fun at the office and be passionate about making process and people better by inspiring and influencing the need to improve while balancing the growth of people.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives’ of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Perform daily reconciliation of actual production output against forecast
- Serve as an Agile coach for Content Development
- Drive simplification and 100% usage of agile tool used to manage work
- Provide proactive notification to scheduling team as production velocity and time estimates shift outside of normal range
- Participate in setting and grading performance criteria for content developers
- Provide management oversight to the Process Tools Team
- Work closely with team leads and content development management team to define a roll out plan for new tools
- Field input from the squads on process and tool enhancements
- Develops and maintains a statistically-sound modeling plan to generate high-level estimates in conjunction with other scheduling team
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (MBA is a plus)
- Scrum master certification with a deep understanding of Agile's place in an organization
- Three or more years of Jira experience using Jira to derive outcomes
- Five or more years of project management experience in software development
- Five or more years of managing teams in a matrix organization
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred
- Demonstrated experience in statistics and modeling using lean manufacturing principles preferred
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. You must be legally authorized to work in the US.