Ozmo is seeking a resourceful, meticulous and passionate Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. As Marketing Specialist, you will be focused on generating high quality leads, creating valuable content and conducting regular reporting and analysis. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work alongside the new business, customer success and product teams to position Ozmo and its products as best-in-class.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Generate high quality enterprise leads to fill the top of the sales funnel through a variety of tactics, including but not limited to email marketing, paid search, press releases, landing page creation and more
- Build and manage Ozmo’s content calendar to ensure meticulous planning for all marketing campaigns
- Create professional, valuable content in formats that include white papers, slide decks, video and blog posts to drive continual engagement with prospects and customers
- Maintain all marketing collateral with regular reviews for consistency and up-to-date content
- Conduct thorough reporting and analysis to consistently measure the success of marketing tactics
- Follow Ozmo brand standards to ensure consistency and professionalism in all communications
- Gather insights from prospects and customers to inform strategic roadmap planning
- Raise local brand awareness through event marketing, sponsorships and more
- Support product team through the creation of agent training materials and customer communications for product releases
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Three or more years experience in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems independently
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand standards
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mailchimp and other common marketing software
- Experience marketing enterprise B2B software is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
This is an onsite position in either Blacksburg, VA or Austin, TX. You must be legally authorized to work in the US.