Ozmo is seeking an enthusiastic and persistent Account Manager to join our growing team. As Account Manager, you will be focused on customers' product adoption, utilization and satisfaction. You will report to the Director of Accounts and work alongside Business Development, Product Development, Operations and Marketing to achieve strategic account goals.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop, implement and manage successful customer account strategies across assigned accounts
- Advance product adoption, product utilization and customer satisfaction/sentiment
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the manager level, ensuring that open and honest customer feedback is received
- Conduct customer business reviews and strategic planning sessions of assigned enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that the platform drives the expected value and return on investment agreed upon with the customer
- Maintain a continual vigilance of the customer’s device roadmap and customer support programs
- Communicate, and gain acceptance for, product enhancements and product roadmap items across the portfolio of assigned customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer for future product enhancements
- Ensure Ozmo's delivery of contractual obligations for assigned customers
- Evaluate and provide customer recommendations, business cases and proposals for program enhancements based on data analysis
- Manage the sales process for additional product opportunities
- Manage the development and acceptance of assigned customer statements of work
- Represent the business with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or a related field is required
- Master’s degree in business or related field is a plus
- Seven or more years in selling enterprise products or managing large customer relationships
- Proven experience communicating with executive, director and manager customer levels
- Proven record of success selling SaaS or enterprise software products and solutions
- Proven ability to thrive within a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Wireless operator experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40%
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Even though Ozmo is headquartered in Blacksburg, VA, this is a remote position. We are looking for someone who lives in the New York or Philadelphia metropolitan area due to its proximity to the clients this position will be managing.