Ozmo is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Content Developer to join our growing team. As a Content Developer, you will be focused on delivering high quality digital products to our customers on incredibly fast timelines, expanding your technical skills to bolster an energetic and professional team of software coders and motivating others to do remarkable things every day. You will report directly to the Employee Development Manager and work alongside other Content Developers and squad members to make technology more understandable for consumers around the world.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
Requirements and qualifications
- Leverage our in-house development tools and technology to develop device and mobile application content to support the customer service operations of companies worldwide
- Work in a team environment to meet rigorous internal and external deadlines
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process improvements as part of an Agile team
- Develop code while maintaining organization and consistency
- Self-manage and assign tasks, seeing through to completion within expected timelines
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to focus in an open office environment
- Desire to better yourself and the team around you
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated web development experience
- Degree in a technical field or actively pursuing degree is preferred
- Experience in at least one coding language, Photoshop and a version control system such as GIT or SVN is preferred
- Ability to write in a non-English language is preferred
- Ability to work 15-30 hours per week
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.