Ozmo is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Content Developer who is passionate about technology to join our growing team. As a Content Developer, you will be focused on delivering high quality digital products to our customers on incredibly fast timelines. Through our in-house training, we will challenge and assist you as you expand your technical skills. Your drive will bolster an energetic and professional team of software coders and motivate others to do remarkable things every day. You will report directly to an Employee Development Manager and work alongside other Content Developers and squad members to make technology more understandable for consumers around the world.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Leverage our in-house development tools and technology, in conjunction with commercial tools (Photoshop, Sublime, Vysor, JIRA, SVN, etc.), to develop device and mobile application content to support the customer service operations of companies worldwide
- Work in an Agile team environment to meet rigorous internal and external deadlines
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process improvements
- Develop code while maintaining organization and consistency
- Self-manage and assign tasks, seeing through to completion within expected timelines
Requirements and qualifications
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to focus in an open office environment
- Desire to better yourself and the team around you
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated web development experience
- Degree in a technical field or actively pursuing degree is preferred
- Experience in at least one coding language, Photoshop and a version control system such as GIT or SVN is preferred
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.