Ozmo seeks a versatile Lean Agile Production Manager to join our growing team. As Production Manager, you will be focused on lifecycle execution of job orders through digital content production operations. You will serve as Scrum master for various production teams involved in work you oversee at our location in Blacksburg, VA. In this role you will report directly to the Director of Digital Content Production and work alongside Portfolio Project Manager for scheduling and HR Management staff to ensure timely execution of project work through the department. You will play a key role in the evolution of people, processes and tools as we scale our support of international operations.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Own work through the production lifecycle, ensuring execution to agreed upon requirements
- Monitor work through the production lifecycle tracking velocity metrics, cycle times and other key performance indicators
- Provide daily oversight of work execution including impediment management
- Conduct retrospectives and root cause corrective action activities
- Analyze key production metrics and provide insight to inform the portfolio forecasting and scheduling processes
- Member of the metaScrum standup representing your production teams
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- MBA a plus
- Scrum master certified
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred
- Five or more years of Project Management experience in software development
- Five or more years of managing teams in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in statistics and modeling using Lean manufacturing principles
- Leads the cross-company Lean thinkers guild to bring data-driven decision making and continuous improvement to all facets of our business processes
- A member of the cross-company Agile methodologies guild advocating for transparency and autonomy whenever possible
- A member of the Ops team focused on interdepartmental initiatives and group consensus
You must be legally eligible work in the United States onsite at our office in Blacksburg, VA.