Ozmo is looking for dynamic and high growth potential individual to join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator. As Human Resources Coordinator, you will be focused on a myriad of HR-related duties within the Digital Content Production department. As a member of the HR support staff, you will be specifically focused on managing a large number of web developers for all aspects of HR. This is a unique role managing a team in a hybrid software/production environment. You will report to the Human Resource Manager who will help guide your career in HR.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager on all employee management duties to support our matrix organization
- Participate in the evolution of the organizational structure of the department ensuring team members are setup for success
- Administer the employee performance evaluation program
- Recommend personnel policy and procedure changes based on team member feedback
- Ensure adherence of policies and procedures to all members of the web development team
- Manage employee lifecycle from recruiting through termination playing the role as career coach for young professionals
- Support recruitment efforts for all department personnel and manage the logistics of the hiring and onboarding processes
- Conduct new employee orientations and provide first-line employee relations counseling
Requirements & qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or relevant prior experience and demonstrated effort to further a career in HR
- Two or more years experience in a people management role
- Strong problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to be impartial and unbiased
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A positive attitude and motivational demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to coach and encourage young professionals
- Prior experience in human resources a plus
You must be legally eligible work in the United States onsite at our office in Blacksburg, VA.