Ozmo is seeking an Associate Business Analyst to join our growing team. As an Associate Business Analyst, you will be focused on evaluating support library hardware and software relative to consumer support needs, producing work order specifications for our production staff, and performing a final QA of the staged deliverable. You will report directly to the Director of Data Analytics, Insights and Content Strategy and work alongside a high performing team of Business Analysts to ensure Ozmo’s products deliver the highest value for our customers.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Develops project work order definition for library component delivery maximizing reuse and consumer support benefit for all defined delivery locales
- Supports final delivery tollgate and quality assessment and remediation for library component delivery for all defined delivery locales
- Engages in thought leadership for specialized segment(s) of the Ozmo support library
- Conducts collaborative research and analysis to establish industry segment expertise and thought leadership
- Collaborates with other Insights team colleagues to establish best practices for process and documentation needs
- Provides input to align resources and work order definition needs with overall production delivery scheduling to ensure on-time delivery
- Participates in client meetings with Account Management to provide support library expertise as needed
- Engages in project work order guidance and support for Ozmo Content Development staff, Account Management and other internal staff
- Offers expertise in the resolution of issues submitted by clients via product feedback request forms
Requirements and qualifications
- One or more years business or technical analyst experience in a related field
- Proven knowledge of mobile devices and the wireless telecom industry
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to lead and build consensus around decisions
- Understanding of project management and risk assessment
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.