Ozmo seeks an experienced and dynamic Program Manager to join our growing team. As Program Manager, you will be focused on all aspects of day to day delivery and customer service for our customers within the Client Success department at Ozmo. This role is specifically focused on administration of our client’s device support programs. You will report directly to the Director of Accounts and work cross functionally within Ozmo to ensure value delivery for our customer programs.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Administer Ozmo’s customer digital content libraries
- Champion customer program growth and program support value
- Be the voice of the customer internally to advocate for customer focus items
- Ensure value delivery and ROI for customer programs
- Monitor customer forecasting, customer product utilization and customer sentiment
- Be attuned to customer needs and provide platform adoption and solution recommendations
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or similar degree
- PMP Certification or Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Four or more years of experience in project management or account management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Experience in fast-paced environments with many moving parts
- Familiarity with the wireless telecom market
You must be legally eligible work in the United States onsite at our office in Blacksburg, VA.