Ozmo is seeking a full-stack software engineer who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives. Our intelligent device support solutions use the latest software stacks and cloud technologies. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team to design, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
What's it like to work at Ozmo? We're a growing technology startup with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. Ozmonauts are active learners, have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology. Join us!
- Design and development of complex product features and services
- Consult with product owner and operations team on product improvements and support incidents
- Work with key customers to understand and document technical requirements
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process improvement as part of an agile team
- Implement automated test code coverage
- Triage and resolve complex defects
- Participate with team in peer testing and review
- 3+ years of software development experience as part of a development team.
- Expert with at least one language and good with several others. We work in a variety of languages and frameworks like React, Ruby/Rails, Node.js and Python.
- Experience using version control. We use Git.
- An understanding of data models and SQL and/or NoSQL data stores.
- Experience in the following is helpful but not required: responsive web design, designing APIs and microservices, AWS, iOS or Android development, linux and bash.
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their families. Come learn why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.