Ozmo is seeking a senior full-stack software engineer who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives. Our intelligent device support solutions use the latest software stacks and cloud technologies. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
What's it like to work at Ozmo? We're a growing technology startup with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. Ozmonauts are active learners, have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology. Join us!
- Lead design, development and testing of complex product features and services
- Architect project structure and deployment topology to deliver robust, maintainable solutions
- Evaluate, make judicious use of and contribute back to open source technologies
- Work with key customers to understand and document technical requirements
- Implement measurable technical standards to ensure long-term success
- Serve as a mentor to team members
- 7+ years of software development experience as part of a development team.
- 2+ years developing dynamic web / HTML5 applications with excellent knowledge of web protocols, restful communication standards, and web security.
- 2+ years developing server-side solutions to support web and other client applications.
- Expert with at least one language and good with several others. We work in a variety of languages and frameworks like React, Ruby/Rails, Node.js and Python.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platform service like AWS, Google or Azure.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores.
- Good understanding of version control workflow. We use Git.
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their families. Come learn why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.